- Study your own Hand Written Psychology Notes if you done it at your Post Graduate level or If you don’t have, accumulate authentic study materials.
- Do not pick random topics to study, It could be a disaster
- Don’t avoid any topic because all questions are objective and NET / JRF Psychology Exam touches every part of Syllabus.
- It is advisable to lots of mock tests as possible because this will give you a good idea of the exam pattern and let you know where exactly you stand. Concentrate to improve your execution rate of theory on Objective questions with the help of lots of practice Set or Model Question paper.
- Syllabus of the NET Psychology is really huge, students need to be thorough with the syllabus and a systematic approach should be adopted in order to cover each and every topic. Dont differentiate the syllabus in Most Important topics, Important Topics and Least Important Topics.
- Time Management is very important. Develop Time management skills in yourself. Devide your study time in three different sections. First, For study New Concept / Theory. Second, For revisions that you have done. Third, For Practice through objective Questions.
- Last but not least, Believe in yourself.
Admissions are open in University of Calcutta for M.Phil Clinical Psychology. M.Phil in Clinical Psychology, University of Calcutta approved by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). Interested students can apply through before the date mention below:
Eligibility: 55% marks in aggregate in M.A. / M. Sc. in Psychology/ Applied Psychology from any recognized University / Institute (for SC/ST/OBC category minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is required). Candidates with M.A. / M. Sc. Degree by correspondence course/part time course/ by distance education are not eligible. Candidates who have appeared in M. A. / M. Sc. final examination might apply, provided their final marks/grades reach the interview board on or before the date of interview.
Last Date of Submission of Application form: 28-Nov-2016
Date of Entrance Exam: 06-Dec-2016
Click here to download all details.
UPS Education provide Coaching / Study Material for M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance. You may contact us at following details:
Address: A-87, Madipur, Near Madipur Metro Station New Delhi-110063
Download our prospectus at: http://www.upseducation.in/download/prospectus/psychology-prospectus.pdf
Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) announce Recruitment for Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychology y at Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi on consolidated pay of Rs.48,000/- per month on contract basis for a period of one year or till the post is filled up on regular basis whichever is earlier. The period of contractual service may be extended for another one year. Accordingly applications are invited from the desirous candidates. Applications on plain paper either typed or handwritten along with bio-data two passport size photograph, photocopy of the certificates of educational qualification, experience etc., may be submitted to the undersigned before 28.11.2016. After submission of application candidates have to turn up along with their original certificates on the date of interview. No interview letter will be issued separately. In deserving cases age and experience criteria may be relaxed and even retired person up to the age of 62 years may be allowed to appear for interview. Experience in private sector may also be considered.
28.11.2016 (09.30 AM)
Rs.48,000/- per month
- Masters Degree in Psychology of a recognized University or equivalent.
- M.Phil (Medical & Social Psychology or Clinical Psychology) or Diploma in Medical & Social Psychology (2 years course) from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
- 2 years teaching/research experience as Clinical Psychologist in a Psychiatric Hospital, Psychiatric Clinic, Child Guidance Clinic or Department of Psychiatry in a General Hospital.
- Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
- Research/published work in Indexed journals.
For More detail Visit CIP Website or contact us:
A-87, Madipur, Near Madipur Metro Station, New Delhi-63
Web: www.upseducation.in, www.epsychology.in or www.bestpsychologycoaching.com
Aspirant of NET / JRF Psychology need to make strong strategies and maintain disciplines for at least 5 months. Following suggestions may help you in your preparation.
Suggestion 1: Analyse previous year question papers to understand the pattern of Exam.
Suggestion 2: Don’t avoid any topic because all questions are objective and NET / JRF Psychology Exam touches every part of Syllabus. If you want to skip or avoid any topic, take guidance from experts.
Suggestion 3: Cover the entire Psychology topic that you have in your Post Graduate Level.
Suggestion 4: Study your own Hand Written Psychology Notes if you make it at your Post Graduate level or accumulate notes of expert.
Suggestion 5: Do not use any Shortcut books available in market. There are lots of mistakes, misinterpretation of theory and errors in Practice set.
Suggestion 6: Concentrate to improve your execution rate of theory on Objective questions with the help of lots of practice Set or Model Question paper.
Suggestion 7: Meditation may improve your concentration in UGC NET Exam. Start Meditation before 1 month of Exam.
M.Phil Clinical Psychology is the way through you may get licence of Clinical Psychologist from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). Rehabilitation Council of India approved some Government and Private Institute to commence M.Phil Clinical Psychology. Contact UPS Education for more detail at 011-65637772 or WhatsApp at 9990717772.
- Central Institute of Psychiatry,(CIP)
Post – Kanke, District – Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834006
Tel. No. 0651-2451113, 2450704
Fax: 0651-2450408, 2450823
2. Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS),
P.O. Box no. 9520, Dilshad Garden, Delhi – 110095
Tel. No.: 011-22114029, 22599227
3. Ranchi Institute of Neuro-Psychiatry & Allied Sciences
Kanke, Ranchi (RINPAS)-834006
Tel. No.: 0651 – 2450303
4. Department of Psychology, University of Calcutta,
University Colleges of Science, Technology and Agriculture, 92, Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road, Kolkata West Bengal – 700009
5. Institute of Psychiatry,
IPGME&R, 7 D.L. Khan Road, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700025,
Tel. No.: 033-22236048
6. Lokopriya Gopinath Bordoli Regional Institute of Mental Health,
Tezpur – 784001, Dist.:- Sonitpur, Post Box no-15, Assam
Tel. no.: 03712 – 232652, 09435080392
Fax: 03712 – 233623
7. Pt. B.D. Sharma, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences,
Rohtak, Haryana – 124001
Tel. No.: 01262-211307
Fax: 01262 – 211308 Website: www.pgims.org
8. Government Medical College & Hospital, Department of Psychiatry,
Level -V, Block –D, Sector – 32, Chandigarh – 160030
Tel. No.: 0172 – 2676037
Fax:: 0172 – 2609360
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
9. Post Graduate Institute of Behavioural & Medical Sciences,
Opp. Rajkumar College, Swami Atmanand Marg, Raipur, Chattisgarh
Tel. No: 0771 – 2254595, 2255433
10. PGIMER, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital,
Baba Kharag Singh Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Tel. No.: 011 – 23747592
11. King George’s Medical university, Department of Psychiatry,
KGMU Chowk, Shahmina Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – 226003
Tel. No.: 0522 – 2258805, 09415089539
Fax: 0522 – 2258805
12. Amrita School of Medicine, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
Ponekakara PO, Kochi, Ernakulam District, Kerala – 682041
Tel. No.: 0484 – 2858131, 09847094851
13. Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, (RIMS),
Tel. No.: 0385 – 2411484, 09862027750
Fax: 0385 – 2414625
14. Mental Health Institute (COE in Mental health) SCB Medical College & Hospital,
Cuttack , Odisha 753007
Tel. No.: 09937O25830,
Fax: 0671 – 2416913
15. Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute Shri Ramchandra University,
1, Ramachandra Nagar, Porur,Chennai – 600 116
Tel: 044-24768027-29, 31-33 044-224765512 Ext. 320
16. National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities,
East Coast, Muttukadu, Kancheepuram Dist., Kovalam Post, Tamilnadu – 603112.
Tel. No.: 044 – 27472104, 27472113, 27472046,
Fax.: 044 – 27472389
17. National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped
Manovikas Nagar, P.O. Bowenpally, Secunderabad, Telangana – 500009
Tel. 040 – 27751741/ 745
E-mail : email@example.com
18. Sweekar Academy of Rehabilitation Sciences,
Upkaar Complex, Upkaar Circle, Picket, Secunderabad, Telangana – 500 003
Tel.No. 040 – 27843338
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Asha Hospital,
No. 298, Road No. 14, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500034
Tel. No.: 040-23542018, 09848038996
Fax No.: 040-23546538
20. Institute of Mental Health and Hospital,
Billochpura, Old Mathura Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh – 282002
Tel. No.: 0562-2967811, 09412255889
1. National Institute of Mental Health & Neurosciences (NIMHANS),
Deemed University, Post Box No.: 2900, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560029
Tel. No.: – 080 – 26995001
Fax: 080 – 26544830
2. Amity Institute of Behavioural (Health) & Allied Sciences (AIBHAS),
Amity University, Amity Campus, Sector -125, Plot No. 4, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida-201303
Tel. No.:- 0120-2431859, 4392000
Fax: 0120 – 2431870
3. Amity Institute of Behavioural & Allied Sciences (AIBAS)
Amity University Rajasthan Kant Kalwar,
NH–11C, Jaipur-Delhi National Highway Jaipur, Rajasthan–303002
Tel.: 01426-212143, 09414462176,
Fax: 01426 – 222836
4. Amity University,
Malhore, Near Railway Station, Gomti Nagar Extension, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh– 226 028
5. Gautam Buddha University,
Near Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida, Dist. Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201308
Tel. No.: 0120 – 2344213, 09958324488
Fax: 0120 – 2344215
6. SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre,
SRM Deemed University, SRM Nagar,
Potheri, Kattankulathur Kancheepuram Dist., Tamilnadu-603 203
Tel. No.: 044-27455699, 27432300
7. Department of Clinical Psychology, School of Allied Health Sciences,
Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka – 575 104
Tel. No.: 0820-2922704, 2922705, 2922771, 09845547736
8. Institute of Behavioural Sciences, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University
18/A, B/H Police Bhawan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382007
Tel. No.: 079 – 23256261
Fax: 079 – 23256260, 23256365
If you have planned to pursue M.Phil Clinical Psychology from India to get licence from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) then this article is for you and article will help you to choose Good College or University. We have given rank based on Students Survey, Satisfaction level of Current Students, Job Placement, Practical Exposure, Faculties and staff achievements, History of Institutions, Internship opportunities and continuing of License from RCI etc. We are mentioning top 10 Colleges and Universities but before admission confirm the approval from RCI.
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP), Ranchi
- National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Banglore
- Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS), New Delhi
- University of Calcutta, Kolkata
- Amrita School of Medicine, Kerala
- Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh
- Amity University, Noida
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai
- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
- Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
RCI provide approval for one or consecutive two sessions to every Institution and after the particular session they re-assess them for approval.
Duration: 2 Years
Minimum Qualifications: BA In Psychology
Last date for submission of application: 29th February 2016 Psychology
Duration: 2 Years
Minimum Qualifications: A candidate having passed B.Sc. (Hons.)/B.Sc. with Psychology as Hons. subject or a subject studied in all the three years at B.Sc. level is eligible for admission in M.Sc. in Psychology.
Last date for submission of application: 29th February 2016
Date of Entrance: 08.06.2016
Contact UPS Education for Guidance and Coaching for Psychology Entrance. We also provide Distance Learning Program and Mock Test Series. UPS Education Coaching may increase you Chances of Success.
Amity University Starts admission processes for following courses but M.Phil in Clinical
Psychology is most appealing Course and M. Phil Clinical Psychology is approved by RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India)
1. BA Applied Psychology
2. BA + MA Clinical Psychology (Clinical Psychology)
3. MA (Applied Psychology)
4. MA (Counselling Psychology)
5. MA (Military Psychology)
6. MA (Industrial Psychology)
7. M.Phil in Child & Adolescent Psychology
8. M.Phil in Clinical Psychology
9. M.Phil in Counselling Psychology
10. Professional Diploma in Clinical Psychology
11. PG Diploma in Counselling Psychology
12. PG Diploma in Criminal Psychology
1. BA Applied Psychology: 10+2
2. BA + MA Clinical Psychology (Clinical Psychology) : 10+2
3. MA (Applied Psychology): Graduation Min 50%
4. MA (Counselling Psychology): Graduation Min 50%
5. MA (Military Psychology): Graduation Min 50%
6. MA (Industrial Psychology): Graduation Min 50%
7. M.Phil in Child & Adolescent Psychology: MA Psychology with min 55%
8. M.Phil in Clinical Psychology: MA Psychology with min 55%
9. M.Phil in Counselling Psychology: MA Psychology with min 55%
10. Professional Diploma in Clinical Psychology: MA Psychology with min 55%
11. PG Diploma in Counselling Psychology: Graduation Min 50%
12. PG Diploma in Criminal Psychology: Graduation Min 50%
1. BA Applied Psychology: 3Year
2. BA + MA Clinical Psychology (Clinical Psychology) : 4.5 Year
3. MA (Applied Psychology): 2 Year
4. MA (Counselling Psychology): 2 Year
5. MA (Military Psychology): 2 Year
6. MA (Industrial Psychology): 2 Year
7. M.Phil in Child & Adolescent Psychology: 2 Year
8. M.Phil in Clinical Psychology: 2 Year
9. M.Phil in Counselling Psychology: 2 Year
10. Professional Diploma in Clinical Psychology: 1 Year
11. PG Diploma in Counselling Psychology: 1 Year
12. PG Diploma in Criminal Psychology: 1 Year
Last Date of Application: 25 Feb-2016 (But in Past Amity University extended their last date of Application every Year, So confirm at University Website)
For more details and Coaching for M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance and MA Psychology Entrance contact us because we have Best Faculty of Psychology like Mr. Arvind Kumar Otta (Gold Medalist):
Web: www.upseducation.in, www.epsychology.in
Good news for those students who want to pursue PhD in Psychology from foreign top University. Dont miss this opprtunity. All the best from UPS Education and Mentor Mr. Arvind Kumar Otta to all aspirants. The University of South Florida is offering Dr Abdul Kalam fellowship for Indian students to help cover their tuition fees. The fellowship is available to Indian graduate students who want to pursue a PhD degree at the University of South Florida in the Psychology.
The University will waive off tuition fee for four years, Contribute stipend of $18000 over the nine months or $2000 per month.
Last date: 5-Feb -2016
Visit following link to apply: Click here
Contact for more detail:
Some Students inquired us about M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance Syllabus of Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS). This Post will Give you an overview about Entrance Syllabus.
Educational Qualification: MA / M.Sc in Psychology with min 55% marks from Regular Mode.
Syllabus: M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance Syllabus of Institute of Human Behaviour (IHBAS) as given below:
The Entrance Test consisting 120 questions to be answered in Two Hours.