Gujarat Forensic Sciences University invited Applications for appointment against the post of Professor (Clinical Psychology), Associate Professor (Clinical Psychology), and Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology), in the University. Details are given below:
Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University (Lucknow) invited Applications for appointment against the post of Professor (Psychology), Associate Professor (Psychology), and Assistant Professor (Psychology), in the University. Details are given below:
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi invited Applications for appointment against the post of Professors (Psychology), Associate Professors (Psychology) and Assistant Professor, in the University. Details are given below:
Last Date to Apply: 05.06.2017
No. of Post: Professor (2), Associate Professors (1), Assistant Professor (2)
Yesterday UPS Education started a very unique batch for Non-Psycho Background students; who want to look their further in Psychology or who want to pursue Psychology for their future; it was an Introduction to Psychology Class. Crowd of class and atmosphere was seemed very friendly for non-Psychology Students; students were very curious to the Psychology, they solved their lots of query in that class.
If you are also want to start your further education in Psychology or looking your career in Psychology than you are welcomed in UPS Education.
Applications are invited by CH. CHARAN SINGH UNIVERSITY for appointment against post of Professors and Associate Professors for Psychology.
1. Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
2. Actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
3. A minimum of ten years’ experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions /industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level. Associate Professor:
1. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks.
2. Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
3. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor/Lecturer in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
Last date for submission of application: 12th March, 2016.
Contact us For more details: UPS Education
It is notified that CBSE will conduct the next UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor on 27th December 2015(Sunday). The candidate who desire to appear in the test may see the detailed notification available on the website: www.cbsenet.nic.in from 01st October 2015. The candidates are required to apply online from 01 October 2015. The last date for applying online is 01 November 2015 and fee can be paid up to 02 Nov 2015.
For more detail contact UPS Education:
You may also contact UPS Education for UGC NET/JRF Psychology, MA Psychology Entrance and M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance Coaching and