UGC NET JRF Exam is one of the tuffest exam of India. Candidate who are appearing UGC NET JRF Exam looking expert advice to achieve good score. According to experts you must follow these strategies:
- Study your own Hand Written Psychology Notes if you done it at your Post Graduate level or If you don’t have, accumulate authentic study materials.
- Do not pick random topics to study, It could be a disaster
- Don’t avoid any topic because all questions are objective and NET / JRF Psychology Exam touches every part of Syllabus.
- It is advisable to lots of mock tests as possible because this will give you a good idea of the exam pattern and let you know where exactly you stand. Concentrate to improve your execution rate of theory on Objective questions with the help of lots of practice Set or Model Question paper.
- Syllabus of the NET Psychology is really huge, students need to be thorough with the syllabus and a systematic approach should be adopted in order to cover each and every topic. Dont differentiate the syllabus in Most Important topics, Important Topics and Least Important Topics.
- Time Management is very important. Develop Time management skills in yourself. Devide your study time in three different sections. First, For study New Concept / Theory. Second, For revisions that you have done. Third, For Practice through objective Questions.
- Last but not least, Believe in yourself.